- Responsible for planning and managing game product to achieve the company target
- Coordinate all project matters and monitor on a daily basis; delegate tasks as appropriate
- Close cooperation with the game developer to ensure timely and quality product and service deliverables to the project
- Initiating product strategies and promotions to enforce sales
- Preparing and executing annual business plan, expanding new business opportunities and analyzing market places and competitors.
- Managing team, coaching and supervising as a leader.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master in any fields.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in marketing, project or product management preferably in IT, internet, online or related industries and at least 3 years’ experience in management.
- Ability to manage people, strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong logical thinking, systematic thinking and analytical skills.
- Highly energetic, initiative and proactive.
- Good knowledge of games or the games industry will be an advantage.
- Good command of English.